All clients wishing to utilize the facility in any capacity must first complete a facility waiver form prior to initial usage. This process may be handled via our scheduling software by registering as a client. Users may also click on the link below to download and print out a waiver form that may be signed and brought to the Academy on the date of initial activity.
Waiver of Liability and Release for use of MVP Sports Academy Facilities and participation in any off site activity sponsored by MVP Sports Academy:
I hereby acknowledge and agree that participation in lessons, clinics, camps; and participation in all activities conducted within the MVP Sports Academy facilities as well as off site activities sponsored by MVP Sports Academy have inherent risks.
In consideration of the services provided by MVP Sports Academy, their agents, officers, participants, consultants, employees, and all persons or entities acting in any capacity on their behalf (hereinafter referred to as “MVP Sports Academy”) I now agree and certify as follows:
I acknowledge and fully understand that I, the participant (if participant is 18 years of age or older) or parent/legal guardian of the listed minor participant, will be engaging in activities that may involve risk of serious injury which might result not only from my own actions, inactions, or negligence, but from the actions, inactions, or negligence of others or the conditions of the premises or of any equipment used. Further, that there may be other risks not known or not reasonably foreseeable at this time. The risks may include, but are not limited to: nature of the activity, latent or apparent defects of conditions in equipment or property supplied by the “MVP Sports Academy” or other entity; acts of other participants in this activity, employees, volunteers or agents of the “MVP Sports Academy”; my own physical condition, acts or omissions; conditions of the “MVP Sports” and surrounding grounds or terrain and accidents connected with their use; first aid emergency treatment or other services.
I expressly agree and promise to accept and assume all the risks existing in this activity. My participating in this activity is purely voluntary and I elect, in spite of the risks, to participate. I assume all the foregoing risks and accept personal responsibility for the damages following such injury.
On behalf of myself, my children, my parents, my heirs, assigns, personal representatives I hereby voluntarily release, waive, forever discharge, and agree to indemnify and hold harmless “MVP Sports Academy”, and each of their respective commissioners, directors, agents, sponsors, and other employees, its parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, employees, distributors, and agents, other Batting Cage participants, and, if applicable, operator or lessors of premises used to conduct the event/activity, from any and all liability for any and all claims, demands of causes of action which are in any way connected with my participation in this activity or my use of the “MVP Sports Academy” equipment or facilities.
I hereby certify that I have adequate insurance to cover any injury or damage I may cause or suffer while participating in these activities or alternatively I agree to bear the costs of such injury or damage myself. I further certify that I have no medical or physical conditions, which could interfere with my safety in this activity, or else I am willing to assume and bear the costs of all risks that may be created, directly or indirectly, by any such condition.
I hereby certify that I have read and am familiar with the “MVP Sports Academy” Rules and Regulations and will comply with conditions set forth therein.
I acknowledge and certify that I am at least 18 years old, or the parent or legal guardian of the participant under 18, and I agree I will wear a helmet at all times while in the Batting Cages. I hereby provide the “MVP Sports Academy” permission to administer basic First Aid and I authorize its agents or employees to contact 911 or other emergency personnel as needed.
By signing this document, I acknowledge that if anyone is hurt, or property is damaged during participation in this activity a court of law may find me to have waived my right to maintain a lawsuit against the “MVP Sports Academy”, and any of the other parties associated with the “MVP Sports” on the basis of any claim from which I have released them herein.
Use of Likeness
Participants and his/her parents or guardian hereby authorize “MVP Sports” and its assigns to use any and all photographs, pictures, videos or other likenesses of participant in its promotional materials or social media platforms.
MVP Sports Academy Rules and Regulations
Your job is To HAVE FUN, but be safe while you are at the “MVP Sports Academy” facility - and in an effort to reduce the potential for injury, we ask that you become familiar with and abide by the rules below and, even more importantly, keep all your activities and movements within your own personal limitations and comfort level. DO NOT ATTEMPT anything that you are not capable of. Employees help ensure that rules and regulations are followed. Participants should not participate without an employee present. In addition:
+ Fees must be paid and a waiver form must be signed before using the batting cages. If participant is under 18, a parent or legal guardian must sign the waiver form.
1. Helmets must be worn by all hitters entering the batting cages.
2. Anyone throwing batting practice and/or pitching to batters must situate themselves behind a protective L-screen.
3. A maximum of two people are allowed in any batting station at any time. These two people would be (a) a batter wearing a batting helmet and (b) a pitcher throwing behind the protective L- screen.
4. Any person entering the facility is expected to use common sense and maintain a proper lookout for their own safety.
5. Machines are not to be opened or fixed under any circumstances by anyone other than an MVP representative. Members are allowed to adjust speed/height.
6. Only authorized personnel are allowed to run the HitTrax System.
7. MVP is not responsible for lost or misplaced personal property.
8. Sneakers and turf shoes are the only footwear items permitted in the training area. No metal or molded cleats are allowed.
Food or Drink
1. Only water and sports drinks are allowed at MVP. No other food or drink of any type may be brought into the MVP facility unless purchased at MVP.
2. No gum or sunflower seeds may be chewed while in the MVP facility.
3. No cigarettes or other tobacco products may be brought into the MVP facility.
1. No person shall pull, hang onto or harm any of the netting in the batting cages and/or surrounding the training area.
2. Horseplay or inappropriate behavior is not tolerated.
3. No throwing balls outside of caged area inside MVP facility.
4. No SPITTING is permitted within the indoor portion of MVP.
5. Place trash in appropriate receptacles.
7. Respect the facility. Leave things better than you found them!!
Failure to adhere to the “MVP Sports Academy” rules can/will result in the loss of membership.
I HAVE HAD SUFFICIENT OPPORTUNITY TO READ THE ENTIRE DOCUMENT. I HAVE READ AND UNDERSTOOD IT, AND I AGREE TO BE BOUND BY ITS TERMS.