1. 24 hours notice is required when canceling a lesson or batting cage time. You will be charged for the activity if you fail to do so.
2. Members can reserve the maximum of (8) 30-minute time slots per week(per family member if Family Membership is purchased) at no cost. Scheduling and reservations are on a first come, first serve basis and are subject to availability.
3. Memberships are non-transferable and non-refundable.
4. Prices are subject to change at any time and without notice.
5. Payment is due prior to the start of lessons, clinics, etc.
6. All programming, lessons, clinics, camps, etc. purchased at the member rate must be used during your membership period. Any programming, lessons, clinics, camps, etc. not used during that time is subject to the difference of the member to non-member rate.
7. Theft of product or training items will not be tolerated. Anyone caught stealing will automatically lose their privilege to use the facility. Participant(s) will be billed for the value of items stolen.
8. Good sportsmanship is expected at all times.
1. If booking one (1) lesson, lesson can be paid for on the day of the lesson.
2. If booking multiple lessons, lessons must be paid for in advance. We cannot book more than one (1) lesson unless payment is made at time of booking. No exceptions!!
3. Show up 15 minutes prior to lesson to get warmed up. More than 15 minutes late constitutes a NO SHOW!
4. A NO SHOW will count as one lesson against student.
5. Less than 24 hour cancellation will be treated as NO SHOW. Emergencies will be re-scheduled at staff's convenience. Repeat offenders will be treated as NO SHOWS.
6. Please wear baseball pants, sweat pants or gym shorts, gym shoes (NO STREET SHOES!), and bring your bat or glove.
+ All rentals must be paid for online or at MVP Sports Academy in advance of facility usage with the exception of walk-ups.
+ No refunds will be offered after initial payment has been made. Failure to utilize your paid rental will result in the forfeiture of your rental payment.
+ Provided a minimum of a 7 day notice, a reservation may be rescheduled to a new available date.
+ In the event that MVP Sports Academy is forced to close due to weather or unforeseen circumstances, a full refund or a full credit for a future rental will be extended.
+ Much effort goes into the coordination of special events and last minute cancellations creates a tremendous problem. No credit will be given unless there is a medical emergency. At that point, a doctor’s note must be provided to receive a credit of 75% of the event/camp/price that will be valid for future services at the MVP Sports Academy.